Industrial/Product Design Engineer
Type of Job
March 31, 2020 at 9:00:00 PM
About the job
Futuristic Labs is exactly what it sounds like - a place to 'dream' & 'build' futuristic products. We are an enthusiastic team working towards building innovative consumer products to make sure we have a healthier and superior lifestyle in the future.
We are looking for someone who has experience with the full spectrum of product development : from concept to prototype to production ready design.
Must have qualities:
- strong visualization skills, you should be able to get what the team is trying to say.
- strong 3D CAD Modelling Skills, put the above idea on to the screen :P.
- able to keep up with the stress and demanding nature of a startup(we are talking about weekly prototyping cycles).
- high context switching ability, you will be working on multiple projects as time goes on.
- the most important quality we seek is a strong sense for Design.
- You must have strong passion for robotics, automation & Design, without it you will find what we are doing difficult. There are much easier jobs elsewhere.
- We are building real hardware. We prefer hands-on builders.
- We are a just starting, everyone wears several hats. You should be comfortable working outside the boundaries of traditional engineering disciplines.
Do you love good home-cooked food?
We at Futuristic Labs are working at the intersection of the software, hardware, and food. We are building a consumer product that makes it easy for anyone to cook at home with just 5min of hands-on time. We would love you to be a part of it.
You’ll be one of the early employees on an awesome hardware engineering team, you will have the opportunity to freely define and expand your role as you see fit.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India